Ashwagandha Extract Powder, 60 Veg. Caps
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a sleep aid.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to balance aggravated Vata (nervine tonic, sedative)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement.
Medicinal Ingredient: Ashwagandha (4:1 extract) 500mg Withania somnifera (L.) equivalent to 2g of Ashwagandha root powder.
Non-medicinal Ingredient: Magnesium Stearate (Veg. source), Hypromellose (Veg. Capsule).
No perservatives, artificial flavors or colors, corn, wheat, soy, peanut, lactose, yeast, added sugar or salt.
Recommended Dose (adults): Take 2 capsules per day with juice or water.
Keep at room temperature in a dry, dark place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if inner security seal under cap is broken.
Risk Information: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.